Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Scandal, Witchcraft and Cheaters - OH MY!

The stuff I am reading today is serious off the chain. I mean, some of this stuff sounds like a storyline for a Lifetime movie.

In short, a 47-year-old South African woman had an affair with a South African rugby player by the name of Deon Helberg who was dating her daughter. Because the Deon called off the affair, she plotted with Nigerian "crooks" to kill the him. However, her plan backfired because the "crooks" immediately informed authorities of her plot. She supposedly dabbled into witchcraft and visited witch doctors. I think we should all read the whole article and I will give you updates on this madness as it come around.

I have a problem with this crazy lady on many levels (as I am sure many of you do after reading the story). First of all, why were you sleeping with your daughter's boyfriend? That is some low level stuff that a mother should not be doing. Secondly, I know the stereotype of Nigerians on the continent is that they are crazy and crooked, but not all of them are like that, which was shown here (however, since she paid them, they may have taken the money then told the authorities, something I would have done, LOL). Lastly, she's visiting witch doctors and experimenting with witchcraft? Was this rugby player that good that you had to get into the supernatural? She has lower herself and it is sad.

The people I wonder about is the rugby player, Deon Helberg, and his now ex-girlfriend. Of course, Deon was stupid and weak, as many of us know, but how would this affect his career? And the girl...how would she look at her mother now? As this story continues to develop, I will have more information. I can see this being a made-for-TV movie within the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment