Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rich Man in Rwanda Makes Things Better for Other Rwandans

I am in love with a lot of the things that have been going on in Rwanda lately. First I heard about one of their green initiatives to keep their capital Kagali clean, which brings Rwandans together, despite ethnic differences while making Kagali one of the cleanest urban cities in Africa. Then, I heard about their new strategy for foreign investment, which makes it far easier to do business (in fact, maybe even the easiest place to do business in Africa). Now there's this from CNN International.



I am seriously becoming more and more impressed with Rwanda's urgency to pull itself away from that horrible legacy from nearly a decade ago. I think if things keep going like this, Rwanda is on it's way to becoming of Africa's leading economies and maybe even one of the first in Sub-Saharan Africa to eradicate extreme poverty.

No comments:

Post a Comment