Saturday, September 4, 2010

Marriage Dance in the Christian Faith

Christianity is a BIG portion of the African-American culture. It has pulled the slaves through slavery, helped the Civil Rights workers pull through the insanity of de facto and de jure segregation, and it has grounded many African-Americans today.

Yesterday, my friend found this video with married couples dancing. I found this to be hopeful for those who wish to be married and beautiful for those who are married. This is I think a Godly way enhance and prolong a marriage because it a loving bonding experience that is being presented to an entire congregation.


Some argued that this is not church appropriate. I would like to hear your thoughts on this aspect of a married couples' ministry and tell me how you feel. I must also point out that this is at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago (the church President Barack Obama used to attend).

No comments:

Post a Comment