Saturday, September 18, 2010

Vangaurd's "Soccer's Lost Boys"

If you do not watch Current TV, start watching it. The channel has amazing and interesting documentaries and entertainment shows that I find to be well done and well put.

Tonight, I watched one of their TV Documentary series "Vanguard" and the episode "Soccer's Lost Boys," which I think actually aired towards the tail end or when the World Cup 2010 ended. This gives you a fascinating and almost appalling look into the world of soccer player trafficking, primarily from Africa to Europe. Below is the trailer for the episode. As soon as I find a full version, I will have it up, but meanwhile, check out Current TV on your local listing. If you don't have it, call your cable company to get it real fast and real quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment