Monday, July 4, 2011

What's Up Africa

Seriously, I'm in love with this vlog by Amsterdam-based journalist and producer, Ikenna Azuike. In usually less than 5 minutes, Ikenna gives the low down on entertainment and news in Africa and it's diaspora and some current African fun facts (along with a bit of his goofiness). Check it out!


My favorite thing about this weekly vlog is that it shows, despite the popularly chanted stories of extreme poverty, corruption, and AIDS/HIV, that Africans are definitely far more. Ikenna's vlog is as colorful and diverse as the African continent - and that says a LOT. Plus, as one of my friends commented, he's also easy on the eyes...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Kev. His videos remind me of Ray William Johnson, another famous YouTuber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking at it, girl! Spread the word to others to take a gander at what's up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete