Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nollywood is Online (duh!)

Apparently, as much as love CNN International's Christian Purefoy for his coverage of Nigeria, he is kinda late on this.

This week in African Voices, Nollywood's online presence is the focus. In fact, the focus on the YouTube channel, Nollywood Love, which has hundreds of Nollywood titles for peeps to watch - FOR FREE.



One of my friends got me hooked on Nollywood Love a few months ago when I was taking care of business in Korea. Seriously, this is a treasure for any person of the African diaspora and another simple way for non-Africans to take a look into the continent (and, of course, the world's second largest film industry).

And, for readers of this post, if you can name the Nollywood actress spotted WORKING in this edition of African Voices (watch all three parts), I have THREE Nollywood DVDs to give away to the ONE person that gets the answer right (after random selection if there are several with the right answer)! To enter, follow me on Twitter (@theobomanu) then comment on this post like so:

Answer
Your Name
Twitter ID
City, Country

The three I have all have good stories and one is hard to find online and even in typical African stores. I think anyone will enjoy all of them! The winner will be announced at the end of August! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment